Hi,

I read a few about the modules and found out that they are some modules come
with Apache distribution here <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/>.
Others are createds by different people here <http://modules.apache.org/>. I
think that the modules that comes with the distribution should be
implemented. I think that would be an important part of the tool.

You mentioned a few good points like it will help you in remembering
variables. It will also help you validate directives and their variables.

Regarding Apache admins, I think expert admins will not need this tool.
However most Apache admins are not that expert because Apache is used by web
developers also. Regarding the beginners  I think a simple wizard will help
them

In conclusion, I think the tool should handle all the directive and the
modules included with Apache distribution.

Regards