Use a one-time pad.  Every URL to an mp3 is not an actual resource,
it's a link that is generated when the user indicates a desire to
download the mp3, and the mp3 is then copied from a protected place to
a public place.  After that link is accessed one time, a script is run
which outputs the mp3 as a file, then deletes the public mp3 and
invalidates the link.  Hashing, cryptography, this is a classic
computer science problem ;)