Ok, and what happends if not a browser requests that mp3 file, but a custom made program that download all the files?

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Zuckerman" <j.zucker...@gmail.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] How to prevent a site to be grabbed ?

Use a one-time pad.  Every URL to an mp3 is not an actual resource,
it's a link that is generated when the user indicates a desire to
download the mp3, and the mp3 is then copied from a protected place to
a public place.  After that link is accessed one time, a script is run
which outputs the mp3 as a file, then deletes the public mp3 and
invalidates the link.  Hashing, cryptography, this is a classic
computer science problem ;)