On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Octavian Râsnita <orasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, and what happends if not a browser requests that mp3 file, but a custom
> made program that download all the files?
>
> Octavian
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Zuckerman"
> <j.zucker...@gmail.com>

Or what happens if the person who requested the one-time-valid URL
just uses their browser to save the file to disk.

As stated a few dozen times already on this thread: the only way to
prevent people from getting things off your server is to give them
access to it in the first place.

-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://pgp.mit.edu/