On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM, ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you
>
> I was reading this link. I will read again.
>
> But, where can I find an example URL-to-URL?
>
> Please
>
> Ricardo
>

> awarnier wrote:
>>
>> ricardo13 wrote:
>>> hi all,
>>>
>>> Somebody has a example about "How rewrite URL to URL ???" Or tutorial
>>> about.
>>> I achieved to run some example about URL-to-filename
>>>
>> How about starting here ?
>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/rewrite/

Ricardo:

I don't mean to be too harsh, but it sounds like you don't have a very
clear idea of how the server works. At the point of a rewrite rule, it
really doesn't matter whether the thing you're trying to refer to is a
file or not...the target for a rewrite rule is always a URL. Whether
or not that maps to a file depends on how you've set up your server
else where, through aliases, handlers, other rewrite rules, etc. But
the rewrite rule is the same no matter what the URL is actually going
to.

In addition to rereading the Mod-rewrite doc that Warnier pointed you
to, I suggest you also take a careful read through
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/urlmapping.html, which explains how
URLs actually get mapped to different resources.

-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://keys.gnupg.net