ricardo13 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you

I was reading this link. I will read again.

But, where can I find an example URL-to-URL?

Ricardo,
A very general statement, as very general information :
the people who watch this list and try to help other people in using Apache, have different motivations to do this. Some are just nice, and they will try to help anyone. Some others, like me, think that they are not good enough as programmers and thus cannot directly contribute to the Apache code, but try to do something else to contribute, like answering questions on this list from people that know even less than they do. I'm sure that there are lots of other motivations. One thing most of these people have in common however, is that there is some limit to the time they are prepared to spend answering questions, because they also have a life, a job, a girlfriend and/or a wife, a family, another hobby, etc.. So they generally dislike it when it sounds like someone is looking for someone else to do their own homework. And they generally prefer when someone clearly states what they would like to know, in terms that everyone can understand, without having to spend too much time guessing. And very few of them are prepared to start writing a complete Tutorial, covering all aspects of whatever someone would like to do with Apache while having a drink and watching TV, specially when such Tutorials already exist on the Apache website.

In other words, can you explain clearly what you mean by "URL-to-URL", by maybe giving an example of what you are trying to do and which does not work ?

If I need to be more clear : URL-to-URL is what mod_rewrite *does*, all the time, in every single example shown in the pages on the Apache website. So what else do you want ?