2009/5/4 Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>:
> [...]
> how much of RAM do you have on that machine?

512 MB. Not a lot, I know, but I had thought it would be sufficient to
run a website with low traffic like mine.

> Do you use ubuntu's apache package(s)? Don't you have too much of useless
> modules loaded?

Through apt-get I have installed Apache2 and mod_python. I don't have
many useless modules loaded; baseline memory usage is only around 60
MB.

Any ideas? Is it normal for there to be dozens of Apache processes like this?

Thanks,

Rex