>what version of Apache ?
It is httpd-2.0.46-46.2.ent

>Where is that Jboss server running ?
On RH-Linux on other machine.

>that has nothing to do with either Apache or Jboss.
You are right. This is configuration of the machine. I have to do this since
the machine will listen to this ip.

>That is probably not correct. You should have, in one of your Apache
configuration files (apache2.conf
>or httpd.conf), a line like :Listen 80
>do you ?

I think this should correct since I just want to listen to the call to this
ip. This ip is mapped to "web-mycompany.com".

There are other xxx.conf files under /etc/httpd/conf.d/. As the http server
starts, it will load all the xxx.conf files from here-

>That comment above is irrelevant to whatever you have below, and confusing.
Better to remove it.
 Ok, I did it now.

>replace this by the following 2 lines :

          JkMount  /myWebApp/ myworker
          JkMount  /myWebApp/* myworker

I replace them now.

>that should be :
>worker.list=myworker

You are right. I mistyped it.

>Does the host "test.mycompany.com" exist ?
>Is it the host where JBoss is running ?
>Does that JBoss "listen" on port 8009 ?
>If it does, does it do it with an AJP Connector ?

The host exist. This is the Jboss host. I can browser up
"http://test.mycompany.com:8080/myWebApp";

The Jboss "listens" on port 8009. In fact in "workers.properties" there is
another worker which looks as follow:

  worker.another_worker.reference=worker.template
  worker.another_worker.host=another-web-test.com
  worker.another_worker.port=8009

>where do you get this message ?
On the browser

>That either means that the host "web-mycompany.com" is not running, or
>that it is not listening on port 80.
>It looks like you are not even getting as far as connecting to your Apache
webserver.

Could be. That's the reason I ask this question. :)

Where and how can I check it?

>What happens when you enter this URL :http://web-mycompany.com

The same error.