Krist explained it very nicely... But maybe you still didn't get it: Without
SNI, there is NO WAY TO DO THIS. It is a fundamental limitation of the HTTPS
protocol with no production-grade work-around. SNI (server-name indication) was
specifically added to address this limitation. There is simply NO ALTERNATIVE.

Having said that, if you have a research or academic environment and don't care
about browser warnings, you can just use the same cert for all sites. You will
get the encryption aspect of HTTPS but not the authentication aspect.

Alternatively, if all sites have the same domain-name (eg, sales.wibble.com,
shop.wibble.com etc), you can get a wildcard cert that certifies *.wibble.com.

Aside from these special cases, there is NO WAY to have name-based SSL VHs.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks to make me
> familiar with SNI
>
> --
> জয়দীপ বক্সী

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the
message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy
any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through their networks.