I think you are just getting a *warning* - if you test the sites it should
"work"...

That is to say, you will get an SSL session with the cert from VH1 then if you
request site1 all will be OK (no browser warnings sice site1 matches cert1). If
you request site2, you will get a browser warning since site2 doesn't match
cert1, but otherwise the request should succeed (since the SSL session is up by
this time, apache can decrypt the request, get the Host header and so go to the
appropriate VH).

If this is not happening, post back with a description of what *is* happening...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> ` ` ` `
> Listen 443
> NameVirtualHost  example1.de:443
>
> <VirtualHost  example1:443>
> SSLEngine on
> SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
> SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
> SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.crt
> SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.key
> SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/apache2/myca/my-ca.crt
> ServerName https://example1.de
> ServerAlias https://example1.de
>
> DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/blevti.opendingo.de
> DirectoryIndex index.php
> </VirtualHost>
>

> NameVirtualHost  example2.de:443
> <VirtualHost  example2:443>
> SSLEngine on
> SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
> SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
> SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.crt
> SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.key
> SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/apache2/myca/my-ca.crt
> ServerName https://example2.de
> ServerAlias https://example2.de
>
> DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/example2.de
> DirectoryIndex index.php
> </VirtualHost>
> ` ` ` `
>
> but no luck
>
> --
> জয়দীপ বক্সী

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the
message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy
any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through their networks.