Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

Hello Boyle,

Thanks for your kind response.  I have just activated my second SSL
connection to generate the logs. Here it is

` ` `
[Tue Dec 01 11:38:31 2009] [warn] Init: SSL server IP/port conflict:
www.example1.de:443 (/etc/apache2/vhosts.d/blevti.opendingo.de.conf:34)
vs. example2.in:443 (/etc/apache2/vhosts.d/phpmyadmin.conf:5)

[Tue Dec 01 11:38:31 2009] [warn] Init: You should not use name-based
virtual hosts in conjunction with SSL!!
` ` `

What happen now,  the second vhost SSL does not complain but it goes to
the first vhost SSL and  " apache2ctl -S" displays the first one as the
default one.

` ` `

জয়দীপ বক্সী