Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

Hello Owen,

Thank for your response. your assumption is correct. I am working in an
environment where the domain name is same.  Hence I am using the same
certificate. But the problem is with port.  apache complaining if it see
more name based vhost with port 443. I was using the config as below

` ` ` `
Listen 443
NameVirtualHost  example1.de:443

<VirtualHost  example1:443>
SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/apache2/myca/my-ca.crt
ServerName https://example1.de
ServerAlias https://example1.de

DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/blevti.opendingo.de
DirectoryIndex index.php
</VirtualHost>

NameVirtualHost  example2.de:443
<VirtualHost  example2:443>
SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/myca/mars-server.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/apache2/myca/my-ca.crt
ServerName https://example2.de
ServerAlias https://example2.de

DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/example2.de
DirectoryIndex index.php
</VirtualHost>
` ` ` `

but no luck