On Today at 11:29am, RJ=>Ruiyuan Jiang <ruiyuan_ji...@liz.com> wrote:

RJ> Hi, Haroon
RJ>
RJ> Where do you see Apache 2.3? I don't see on the office Apache web site.

As of yet unreleased. If I remember correctly, 2.3 will be the unstable
branch and 2.4 (when released) will be the stable version.

RJ> Also where should I apply:
RJ>
RJ> <%= request.getHeader("X-Forwarded-For") %>
RJ>
RJ> In my Apache reverse proxy server? Thanks.

No, that is the content of .jsp which you could deploy on your Oracle app
server. Are you a java developer or sysadmin? If not a java developer,
then ask your java devs for some help.

RJ> Ryan

Later,
--