I manage about 20 websites. So I need to see which ones are reporting which things. I've checked the custom log in the past, it didn't do what I wanted, but perhaps I didn't understand what I was doing--which is quite likely.

André Warnier wrote:
Asai wrote:
Greetings,

Is there a way which I can expand the logwatch entries for httpd which will allow me to view the entire domain name instead of just the relative uri? Like I have /this/page instead of www.mysite.com/this/page.

Can you explain what would be the point ?
Presumably, if clients access your site, you already know the name of the site, no ?

Or maybe you want to look at this page :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/directives.html
and lookup the "CustomLog" and "LogFormat" directives.

--asai