I am naive user..but this is what comes to my mind...please see if this
helps

- create seperate logs per website...

SetEnvIf Referer www\.mydomain1\.com site1_request
CustomLog logs/mydomain1_log common env=site1_request

SetEnvIf Referer www\.mydomain2\.com site2_request
CustomLog logs/mydomain2_log common env=site2_request

Regards,
kaustubh