Asai wrote:
I manage about 20 websites. So I need to see which ones are reporting which things. I've checked the custom log in the past, it didn't do what I wanted, but perhaps I didn't understand what I was doing--which is quite likely.

Maybe you want to explain what you mean by "logwatch" then ?
If this is a separate program from the Apache httpd suite, do not assume anyone here knows what you are talking about.

As indicated below, you can change the format of the CustomLog to include pretty much anything you want. Did you actually go look at these pages ?

André Warnier wrote:
Asai wrote:
Greetings,

Is there a way which I can expand the logwatch entries for httpd which will allow me to view the entire domain name instead of just the relative uri? Like I have /this/page instead of www.mysite.com/this/page.

Can you explain what would be the point ?
Presumably, if clients access your site, you already know the name of the site, no ?

Or maybe you want to look at this page :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/directives.html
and lookup the "CustomLog" and "LogFormat" directives.