Hi everyone,

We're experiencing some difficulty that I'm not entirely sure of
the origin of. Most URLs to content in a subdomain link through
the subdomain, but a few are linking a subdirectory of the main
domain instead

domain.ext/subdirectory/content.ext (the few)
subdomain.ext/content.ext (the many and preferred)

So I wrote the below for inclusion in the main domain .htaccess
file, it's off the top of my head so I'm wondering if anyone sees
anything wrong with it and if yes, how it would be fixed (watch
for line wrap):

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(www\.)?domain\.ext/subdomain/(.*)$ subdomain\.domain\.ext/$2 [R=301,L]

Reese