On 19-Jan-10 15:23, Oliver Schoenborn wrote:

Well, I was going to make an attempt, but with that kind of attitude, doesn't feel right, regardless of how frustratring or voodoo'ish the docs are.

My apologies to you, whether you actually make an attempt or not.
It's frustrating, when you are new at this and you get theory or
high-level text thrown at you over and over when you ask for help
at the deck-plates level. Voodoo indeed.

If you are still willing, then please help me understand the link
Tom provided and why my crude attempt at coding a solution will
not work. I've RTFM and STFW and in this place, I thought I could
find answers. not more RTFM claptrap from people who haven't walked
that mile in my shoes.

Reese