-----Original Message----- From: Mark Adams
Sent: 25 August, 2010 17:10
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Mythweb Access Forbidden

Okay, thanks Martin. I am beat. I'm going to turn in and pick this up after work tomorrow morning.

I appreciate your help, but it looks like we're at a dead end here too. I suspect php isn't working somehow, though on the same server phpmyadmin and dokuwiki work just fine.

I figured I'd throw out my two cents here, since I use MythWeb myself. Based
upon what I've seen in the thread, it sounds like you are not including the
apache config settings that came with mythweb in your own apache config.

There is a file under $PREFIX/share/mythtv/mythweb/mythweb.conf.apache that
holds a bunch of settings to make mythweb usable. One of the things that file
contains is a RewriteRule to push everything through the mythweb.php script.
Since you are getting a 403 errors, I'd guess apache is looking for an index
file according to DocumentIndex, not finding it, then refusing to generate a
directory listing due to restrictions on that directory.

In my setup (Debian), I simply have a symlink under
/etc/apache2/conf.d/mythweb.conf that points to the aforementioned file. You'll
have to tweak a few of the settings in the file to make it work for you
(database settings, some directory paths, etc), but that will probably get you
going.

-- Justin Pasher