Okay, thanks Martin.  I am beat.  I'm going to turn in and pick this up
after work tomorrow morning.

I appreciate your help, but it looks like we're at a dead end here too.  I
suspect php isn't working somehow, though on the same server phpmyadmin and
dokuwiki work just fine.

I don't know what is going on with mythweb and it's really eating at me.

Mark

--
Mark Adams