<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

James Godrej sent the following on 2/2/2011 8:25 PM:

----- Original Message ----
From: "bf...@free-man.net"<bf...@free-man.net>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Thu, 3 February, 2011 12:14:00 AM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] apache as a front end to tomcat instance

then create a new virtualhost with the \

ProxyPass /portal/ ajp://192.168.1.4:8009/

Ok but if I create a different vhost for sakai instance then how will I
differentiate the requests i.e. I have a virtual host for research.openitup.in

and another vhost for sakai also will have same server name
research.openitup.in.

Suppose I create a new virtual host as you said then what would be the  server
name because this also has to come from research.openitup.in

so same server name and root / redirected at two places.