Good Morning,
The person who installed apache for has left and we recently had a security
audit done that recommended  we upgrade our Apache 2.2.9 installation to 2.2.15
or later.
I have searched trying to find information on how to do this upgrade and
whether or not it will break something and found nothing that made me
comfortable doing this. Could you point me in the right direction for finding
out how to do this upgrade.

I really appreciate any input you may have.

Tim Charron
Senior Systems Engineer | Business (860) 409-1709

ADNET Technologies, LLC
www.thinkADNET.com | Follow @ADNETTech

Please consider the environment before printing this email

Join us for our Annual Chili Cook-Off & Food Drive on 11/7/13 Register at
https://2013adnetchilicookoff.eventbrite.com/