On 03/04/2014 03:12 PM, Keith Lawson wrote:
>I suspect that you might be able to do the same thing with
>
>ErrorDocument 403https://sso.lhsc.on.ca/signauto/in >
>and avoid the convolutions of mod_rewrite here. Assuming your in-house
>mod_perl auth handler returns a 403 on auth failure.
Actually that's how Apache2::Authcookie works. So with a single login page it
redirects to a form that you configure. My challenge here is that I need to
redirect to different authentication pages depending on the IP the request
comes from.

I ended up solving the problem by implementing it in the authz handler but
unless I'm reading the documentation incorrectly it should be possible with
mod_rewrite too.

It probably should, but LA-U is a finicky beast.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon