On Sat, 6 Sep 2014, Matthew Smith wrote:

I have a decent paypal checkout solution done in
ColdFusion.  I would love a chance to help.

Is that something he can just plug into his html, or
something that requires commercial packages being
purchased, or what?  I'm not familiar with the
ColdFusion package, and what it is/does.

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Bill Vance

      Howdy;

      A friend wants me to help him set up a
      business site.
      I've told him I know next to nothing about
      what he
      wants to do, but that still makes me, "the
      only one
      he knows, who knows anything about it."  I
      said I'd
      ask for some info, but that he'd have to be
      the one
      to deal with it.  Has to be, or he'll be
      going out
      of business on the first day, out of sheer
      ignorance.
      That, and I know next to nothing about
      properly
      setting up a web site, let alone one like he
      wants.

      He said he wanted to do a small catalog, with
      shopping cart, and do credit/debit/paypal.  I
      told
      him he's going to have to secure it all, too,
      so
      people's card info wouldn't be travelling to
      Russia,
      etc.

      There's probably a dozen or more other things
      don't know anything about.

      Do any of you folks know anything, info
      sites, services,
      and or, etc., that I can pass along to him?

      Thanks in advance.

      Bill

      For additional commands, e-mail:
      users-h...@httpd.apache.org