changelog in 2.4.8

" *) mod_ssl: Remove the hardcoded algorithm-type dependency for the

     SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile directives, to enable
     future algorithm agility, and deprecate the SSLCertificateChainFile
     directive (obsoleted by SSLCertificateFile). [Kaspar Brand]"

>  On 10/07/14 22:42, Daniel wrote:
>
> SSLCertificateChainFile is deprecated in 2.4 in favour of
> SSLCaCertificateFile

>>   On 10/07/14 18:12, Igor Cicimov wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 2:51 AM, dE <de.tec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I'm in a situation where I got 3 certificates
>>>
>>> server.pem -- the end user certificate which's sent by the server to the
>>> client.
>>> intermediate.pem -- server.pem is signed by intermediate.pem's private
>>> key.