---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KARANDEEP SINGH DHALIWAL <dhaliwal...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 8:17 PM
Subject: Server Problem
To: users@httpd.apache.org

I just installed [first time] WordPress 4.3.1, but I was facing the
problem with it so I downgraded and installed 4.2.5 and facing same
problem.

Problem: index.php is not loading, I clicked on link and also write in
url but still not working

I uninstalled and then later I reinstalled and tried again but facing
same problem.

After some google, I also tried other options as suggested on other websites.

Remember, index.php on other directories are working fine.
Edit .htaccess
Change Theme
Restarted Apache and Mysql
but didn't work. Themes are also not showing Live Preview
But Dashboard is running

Please Help

My pc, I am not working on Xampp or Wampp. I have running Mysql and
workbench Apache as binary and then manually installed php
Thanks

I also checked error.log it showing that error

[Fri Nov 20 18:08:16.599079 2015] [authz_core:error] [pid 6188:tid
868] [client ::1:58552]
AH01630: client denied by server configuration:
B:/server/Apache/Apache24/htdocs/KayD/.htaccess,
referer: http://localhost/kayd/

Document Root B:\server\Apache\Apache24\htdocs\KayD

I checked again http://localhost/KayD/index.php still has a problem
but http://localhost/KayD/index.php/2015/11/20/hello-world/ is working

What going on here?