The error log says the configuration that is denying access is in that
.htaccess file. Can you post the contents of that file (putting it in a
pastebin or gist and sending the link is a good way to avoid losing the
formatting in an email).

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.