sorry i have been getting attacked here once again .. the attack started
when my browsers cert. was expirred .. so from that point he took over ..
this has been going on for 15 + years now with me losing many computers on
the way .. i needed to go to the extreme this time to almost destroy my
computer to have a little piece of mind so i can begin looking for better
work then i have now .. once again .. thank you for patience ..