You have AllowOverride set to none and you don't have mod_rewrite turned on
anywhere else in your config, so this isn't a rewrite problem. The reason "
http://localhost/KayD/index.php/2015/11/20/hello-world/"; works is because
Wordpress is processing the PATH_INFO of the URL.

You should try disabling permalinks in Wordpress (
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks - set to ugly) and see if your
problem is resolved.
I suspect that if you enable mod_rewrite (add RewriteEngine On and
AllowOverride FileInfo in your config), and remove the index.php from your
URL, then Wordpress will start working properly when you turn permalinks
back on.

I misread the error log you posted - it is actually saying that access is
being denied to serve the .htaccess file (which is the correct behavior).
This is in your httpd.conf around line 288 and it should remain there.

- Y