On 2016-06-13 18:49, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Thx for the report. Will investigate!

I used mod_dumpio to look what's going on when I try to open a websocket
connection inside Apache. It seems that mod_proxy_wstunnel actually
discards the "unix:/path|" in my ProxyPass configuration:

ProxyPass "/ws/" "unix:/tmp/some.sock|ws://xxx"

Using dumpio, I can see that there is a try to resolve "xxx" into an IP
address which fails. If I replace "ws://xxx" with an URL to a working
websocket server listening on TCP/IP, mod_proxy_wstunnel works, but does
not use the unix socket where my actual websocket application is listening.

HTH,
--
Michael Fladischer
Fladi.at