I'm using the x64 build.

On 07/25/2016 11:33 AM, Yehuda Katz wrote:

Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit build?
I had a similar problem with the 64-bit build and when I switch to the 32-bit build, it worked fine.

- Y

On Jul 25, 2016 11:54 AM, "Arthur Ramsey" <arthur_ram...@mediture.com <mailto:arthur_ram...@mediture.com>> wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm using Apache as a proxy to AJP, HTTP and HTTPS services.  I
    have an issue with Apache 2.4.12+ on Windows Server 2008 R2 where
    it occasionally stops responding to requests (can't open socket)
    unless they originate from the loopback adapter, which is resolved
    by restarting the Apache service.  I can see it still listening on
    0.0.0.0:443 <http://0.0.0.0:443> and I've got the Windows firewall
    disabled.  I searched the bug tracker and mailing list, but didn't
    find anyone with a similar issue.  I've got a decent amount of
    experience with Apache 2.2 on Windows and never saw an issue like
    this.  I see nothing in the error log when this happens.  I cannot
    provide a core dump because it may contain sensitive data. If I
    knew how I would provide a thread dump.

    I've tried reproducing the issue with various load tests and cannot.

    I'm using the Apache Lounge VC14 build.  Would I be better off
    reporting this to them?  I needed some 2.4 features, so I used
    2.4.12, which was the latest at the time.  I tried upgrading to
    2.4.20 and I'm seeing the same problem.  I also enabled HTTP/2
    when I upgraded to 2.4.20 because I hoped it was an APR issue and
    because HTTP/2 is nice to have.

    Thanks,
    Arthur

    This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL
    information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are
    not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this
    information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete
    this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately,
    and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at
    privacyoffi...@mediture.com <mailto:privacyoffi...@mediture.com>.

Arthur Ramsey
System Administrator
Mediture