Hi Arthur
We have experienced similar problems in the past.

Check this site as the solution might work for
you:http://superuser.com/questions/516030/apache-2-4-on-windows-responds-slowly-hangs-when-serving-some-dynamic-pages
RegardsKev

    On Monday, 25 July 2016, 17:34, Arthur Ramsey <arthur_ram...@mediture.com>
wrote:

  I'm using the x64 build.

 On 07/25/2016 11:33 AM, Yehuda Katz wrote:

 Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit build?
 I had a similar problem with the 64-bit build and when I switch to the 32-bit
build, it worked fine. - Y