I think I will try the following settings first, but failing that I'll give the x86 build a try.|

AcceptFilter https none|

On 07/25/2016 12:50 PM, Yehuda Katz wrote:
Can you try the x86 build?

- Y

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Arthur Ramsey <arthur_ram...@mediture.com <mailto:arthur_ram...@mediture.com>> wrote:

    I'm using the x64 build.

    On 07/25/2016 11:33 AM, Yehuda Katz wrote:

    Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit build?
    I had a similar problem with the 64-bit build and when I switch
    to the 32-bit build, it worked fine.

    - Y

    On Jul 25, 2016 11:54 AM, "Arthur Ramsey"
    <arthur_ram...@mediture.com <mailto:arthur_ram...@mediture.com>>
    wrote:

        Hello,

I'm using Apache as a proxy to AJP, HTTP and HTTPS services. I have an issue with Apache 2.4.12+ on Windows Server 2008 R2
        where it occasionally stops responding to requests (can't
        open socket) unless they originate from the loopback adapter,
        which is resolved by restarting the Apache service.  I can
        see it still listening on 0.0.0.0:443 <http://0.0.0.0:443>
        and I've got the Windows firewall disabled.  I searched the
        bug tracker and mailing list, but didn't find anyone with a
        similar issue.  I've got a decent amount of experience with
        Apache 2.2 on Windows and never saw an issue like this.  I
        see nothing in the error log when this happens.  I cannot
provide a core dump because it may contain sensitive data. If I knew how I would provide a thread dump.

        I've tried reproducing the issue with various load tests and
        cannot.

        I'm using the Apache Lounge VC14 build.  Would I be better
        off reporting this to them?  I needed some 2.4 features, so I
        used 2.4.12, which was the latest at the time.  I tried
        upgrading to 2.4.20 and I'm seeing the same problem.  I also
        enabled HTTP/2 when I upgraded to 2.4.20 because I hoped it
        was an APR issue and because HTTP/2 is nice to have.

        Thanks,
        Arthur

        This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL
        information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you
        are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this
        information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to
        delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender
        immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at
        privacyoffi...@mediture.com <mailto:privacyoffi...@mediture.com>.

-- Arthur Ramsey
    System Administrator
    Mediture