Yehuda,

Could you please explain what you mean in a little more detail?   I only
have one server running Apache and I only have that one DNS server.   I
don't really see how my DNS server could be setup in such away where it
affects Apache's DocumentRoot's directive...

When I was logged into the remote server running Apache, Apache was serving
files from a different directory than it was when I was accessing Apache
via my local machine.   I hope that makes sense.   Looking at my Apache
conf log, when I was accessing Apache from my local machine, it was acting
properly, because I didn't have a VirtualHost setup for the www host, but
when I was accessing Apache from the server that was running Apache, it was
serving files from the domain.com VirtualHost directory.    ServerAliases
have been commented out.   To my knowledge, this should not happen.

I can probably regenerate it.   I've restarted the server and everything,
but I was thinking maybe this was some sort of bug and not a misconfigured
server.