Poking around some more, my problem seems to be that apr-util src I'm
putting in srclib of the apache src is ignoring all LDFLAGS and CPFLAGS
being passed to apache, and just compiling against the system provided
openssl libs?   Is there are seperate list to ask questions about apr-util?

Thanks,
Matt