I'm trying to ask if the non-proxied files served by the Apache httpd should be
in a separate directory compared to the reverse proxied one(s).  Right now
they're separate since the non-proxied document root is htdocs as in the
default configuration.  The <Directory> directive I've added near by reverse
proxy configuration lines is meant to be for the directory for the reverse
proxy.

I just want to have a <Directory> directive configuration that would work best
for the reverse proxy.  I don't know what to do for that, though.  Is it okay
to just make it the same as the one for the htdocs directory?

I do still need a suggestion for a good subdomain provider where the subdomain
would take my computer's IP address (and I'll want it to update to the new IP
address if I switch countries and get a new WiFi router and modem).  It should
also preferably give me a subdomain with a .com extension, if that's possible.

I also want to know how to switch to HTTPS on Apache.  What part of the
documentation do I read to find out how to switch to HTTPS for a reverse proxy?
 I'll do the switch after getting it to work for plain HTTP, of course.  Just
thought I'd ask now.  And is there an Include line I have to uncomment for the
SSL stuff to work, or do I have to use a separate configuration for that and
not httpd.conf itself?  I see a openssl.cnf file in the same directory as
httpd.conf.

I've attached httpd.conf to this message as well.  Please let me know if it's
okay so far, aside from the <Directory> directive for the reverse proxy which
is left empty because I'm trying to ask what to put in there.