Osman,

Take a step back, you're all over the place. You need to focus on one task
at a time, else you will never finish configuring your server.

For the vhost, again, if you use ProxyPass / http://target/, then you do
*not* need set set a DocumentRoot, as every single request will be proxied.

If you proxy a specific URI path, i.e. ProxyPass /foo http://target/bar,
then do *do* need a DocumentRoot to handle the requests that do not begin
with /foo.

For SSL/TLS, determine first if you want httpd to do the termination, or if
your backend speaks TLS.