From: Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com>
Sent: 04 October 2020 11:44
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Re: Alternatives to SSI (server side includes)? [EXT]

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 04:38 Rob De Langhe
<rob.de.lan...@twistfare.be<mailto:rob.de.lan...@twistfare.be>> wrote:

I simply use (or dynamically construct) a page with iframes, in which each
iframe gets loaded by a separate CGI results;
Hm, I've always thought that iframes were frowned upon in modern practice. I'll
have to read up on them

Thanks, Rob.

Cheers,

-Tom

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research