Hi folks,

A few days back [1] Ezequiel asked a question about how to style the CSS in
Wicket viewer, and Oscar provided a few pointers (thanks for that, by the
way...).  Even so, my suspicion is that restyling the look and feel of the
whole app is a lot more work than it ought to.

At the same time, in the recent work I did on dynamic layouts [2,3,4,5], I
introduced a dependency on the Bootstrap library [6], just for the grid
layout.

But, it seems to me that we could probably refactor the Wicket viewer to
adopt all of the Bootstrap components.  Given that Bootstrap supports LESS,
a custom skin could be implemented just by using Bootstrap's customization
page [8].  Or, there are lots of pre-built themes out there eg [9,10].

So, what do people think?  Is this a piece of work worth doing?  (And,
would anyone be interested in helping out if so... :-)

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://markmail.org/message/tdidddjuher6yqac
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-468