+1 to the refactoring.

Currently we are forced to maintain our current "custom viewer", but with a
more "easily customized" viewer we could migrate it.

I think that the "automatic" viewer generation is the most valued feature of
the Isis framework,  but the current implementation is not "as flexible as it's
expected" for customizations.
I guess it would gain a lot of supporters between leads and prospects that can
consider Apache Isis in the near future.

It can be a big driver for adoption.

Regards,

Oscar