On 03/11/13 07:05, Adeeb Noor wrote:
Hi Andy:

I did figure it out, however it takes to much time (CONSTRUCT) to finish as
my query is complex. Is that something normal ? in fact, it is still
running

Hard to tell - it depends on many factors such as machine setup, where the data is stored, structure and volume of your data

Try

QueryExecution.execConstructTriples

        Andy

AdeeB