Michael

The 2.11.0 release was only last week so do not expect another official
release for a while.

There is already a related fix for another bug that appears to solve your
problem (at least in some cases) so if you could start testing that and
see if that resolves the issue and that it doesn't cause any other
problems that would be useful.

The somewhat toy query in your bug seems to imply that you have some set
of SPARQL smoke tests or similar that you use.  Contributing that to the
project would be most helpful because as developers we don't always know
what users are actual going to do with the code so having more test cases
is always going to help reduce the likeliness of regressions.

Rob