On 31/01/14 07:28, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:

Hello Andy,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 03:20:58PM +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:
Sure - I would not expect anyone to run dev builds in production except
to explicitly pick up bug fixes.  Do you have test or dev environments?

No. But the TDBs that are used with SPARQL UPDATE are not critical. So I guess
the risk of using release candidates would not be high.

Would it be possible to receive notifications about release candidates
without subscribing to jena-dev ?

OK.

What will also work is to set the version to [2.11.2-SNAPSHOT,)

Since Jena runs with a working trunk, there isn't anything special about the codebase running up to a release - it's just the current development version so potential releases are always available.

        Andy

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer