Thanks Matthias, I made a pass over the wiki and left some comments; I see
you have addressed most of them. Here are a few more:

1. "TopologyTestDriver#process()": how about rename it to "pipeInput" or
"sendInput"?

2. For "ConsumerRecordFactory" constructor where "startTimestampMs" is not
specified, what would be the default value?

This is not a comment but just reminder:

3. ConsumerRecordFactory: I have to admit that putting this class in
o.a.k.streams.test may not be ideal, and if we are going to have an
o.a.k.clients.test in the future testing artifact this may better be moved
there.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang