  From: RogerCong
  To: nbalka...@gmail.com ; mi...@rattler.kiev.ua
  Cc: users@kannel.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:06 AM
  Subject: RE: help with receiving message

  Ok, let me clarify this, when people reply a message back to kannel, kannel
did receive it as I saw it on log, is my "get-url" will be triggered and
automaticlly reply a message back to the sender again (i.e. test.php)?  Second
question, for the contents of reply the message, do I need a script to read it
from Kannel or do I need a script to listen the serial port and capture it when
it is coming to the Kannel?

  roger