Hi,

or if the Kannel is dedicated for this service, You can define service
where the message is routed via HTTP when user replies for Kannel.

Let's assume that Your situation is something like a dispatcher who
sends SMS via WEB Interface to the worker/s on a field. Later this
worker needs to reply for the dispatcher ? In this case, You could
route the reply message from Kannel back to the web-server and in
there, store it to a database.

Then the WEB-Page where the message was originally sent out, could
implement a AJAX-based module which polls the database for changes and
displays the reply for the dispatcher. In this way You can connect the
message sent out and the reply in a common web-interface.

Hope this helps,

--
Henri Hovi
http://www.patidure.com