From: nbalka...@gmail.com
To: r_c...@hotmail.com
CC: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: help with receiving message
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:47:15 +0300

OK, there seems to be a language barrier here. For people to help, they need
first to understand you.

1) "When people reply a message back to kannel"

Sorry, i don't get it. People never reply anything to kannel. It is a gateway.
People send a keyword and expect a (text, ringtone, logo) back. They never
actually reply to the received object.

"is my "get-url" will be triggered and automatically reply a message back to
the sender again?"

Yes. That's exactly what happens with sms-service. You can even select a
specific section of the returned object as the returned text. I.e.
ALCOA: $12.32 (stock quote)

Read the User guide on how to configure sms-service.

2) You don't need to do anything. Kannel has a parser and will do it
automatically for you. If you actually want to eavesdrop on sms traffic
(unethical), you can find everything you need in the access logs.

BR,
Nikos