Hi,

Kannel does that for You if it's properly configured. But what You
need to do, is to configure SMS-service for Kannel to send the
incoming SMS'es to the application over HTTP.
http://www.kannel.org/download/1.4.3/userguide-1.4.3/userguide.html#AEN3309

The application You can write with any language You like. LAMP
(Apache,PHP,MySQL) is good choice.

--
Henri Hovi
http://www.patidure.com