The GET variables in the URL (i.e phone and text), is this the phone
and text from the sender ?
If yes, then I can use them to retrieve some information from the
database based on these variables. Then how can I reply back to kannel
with the information that I retrieved?

Please help me with this, I am new to the receiving SMS, just give me
some hint on that, I have experience with PHP and I know my way around
it.

--
Harbhag Singh Sohal
www.harbhag.wordpress.com