On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 20:49, Harbhag Singh Sohal wrote:
> Below is the snippet from the smsbox-access.log file
>
> 2011-04-30 20:23:07 SMS HTTP-request sender:+91********* request:
> 'Could not fetch content, sorry.' url:
> 'http://localhost/~harbhag/public_html/test.php?phone=%2B91*************&text=not+fetch+content%2C+sorry.'
> reply: 404 '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <title>404 Not Found</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Not Found</h1>
> this server.</p>
> <hr>
> <address>Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80</address>
>

> Its say that the url is not found, although the files is there in the
> path specified in the url ?
> What is wrong ?

Can you access to URL using some command line HTTP clients (curl, lynx,
elinks ...) from the server?

Example:
curl
'http://localhost/~harbhag/public_html/test.php?phone=12345&text=my+sample+text'

What the HTTP server log says? I hope that you setup your HTTP server
to serve CGI scripts and you tested it before trying to use it with
Kannel.